Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sharing is Caring...

Random Thoughts of the Day:

  • David Archuleta – I haven’t even liked American Idol this season but when this kid sings, it melts my heart. He’s the only person I can say that I’ve ever voted for just because I want everyone to have the opportunity to hear his beautiful voice. I usually just watch the show because of Simon’s cruel, but accurate judgment of the other contestants. But when I’m home, I always watch something else until it’s David’s turn – he’s just fabulous. I just want to shrink him and put him into my iPod.
  • Almay eyeshadow combination sets are one of the best things ever invented. Especially for girls like me who have no real make-up sense – the set gives you three colors and explains how to put them on so you don’t look like a complete idiot. I have every set. And I’m in love.
  • Vegas was amazing - took a helicopter tour over the Strip and the Grand Canyon. I think that if audiology doesn’t work out for me, I could become a helicopter pilot. It seems so easy (I’m sure its not obviously..) but I think I could do it and imagine all the places you could go with your free time! I would probably fly my helicopter everywhere – even to the grocery store. Anyone wanna take up flying with me?
  • My own stupidity: So today I got an email from one of my professors asking students to volunteer to moderate speaker sessions at our conference in Charlotte next week. Now let’s talk about how smart I am…

    I emailed her back giving her the three options I would like to volunteer for, assuming (yes..ASSuming) that she would choose one for me. But no, she chose all 3! So now I am stuck doing all three and I couldn’t even ask her to not to do all of them because she already emailed the speakers with my information. Blahh..



    Enough for the night – hope you enjoyed wasting time reading my ramblings :)

No comments: