Thursday, February 21, 2008

Countdown to Vegas!

24 days until...


- getting a much needed break from grad school & clinic

- explaining to the passengers on the plane next to us why Allie's head is between her legs during take-off

- waking up at 5am to go find Allie at the roulette tables

- keeping Kristina from getting married before she leaves Vegas

- having a midget leprechaun serve us green beer on St. Patricks Day

- finally getting to see Hoover Dam & maybe the Grand Canyon

- crossing off a few more places in my "1000 places to see before you die" book

- having my whole family together all in the same place :)

Very excited!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The midget leprechan. I saw that dude too! Let me go along in your suitecase

Anonymous said...

SaWeeet!

Anonymous said...

5 am gambling is the best way to gamble! lol :) I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!:)