Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Great Minds Think Alike...

Well, at least my mind anyway...


So...I decided to create a blog site, and little did I realize - I had actually started a blog last year in January. So here's my blog page, started over a year ago, with my second posting :) I think I put the initial posting up just so my page wasn't totally blank. But now after re-reading it, I decided to keep it because it's a great piece of writing - and oh so true!


I've been quite the "blog stalker" lately and I find myself reading complete strangers blogs and finding humor and insight in many of them. So I decided with all that's been going on in my life and what will occur over the next few years, I should probably try to keep track of it somehow.


Now let's clear something up - I have no TIME to write blogs. But it's actually kind of fun and I think it'll be a great way to keep my friends and family up on all my latest shenanigans. As if facebook & myspace weren't enough, let's add another way to know my every move!


For the few of you who haven't seen a picture of the new puppy yet - here she is. Her name is Rylee, she's 9 months old, and absolutely the love of my life.




All in all, I hope whoever reads this blog enjoys my postings.
Oh, one final thought: If Hillary wins the presidency, I'm moving out of the country. No, seriously...


Good night :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Hillary.... you can't break your lease biotch :)